These three-step meat treats are an easy-to-make frozen treat for your dog.
- 2 cups grilled chicken
- Make sure chicken is skinless and boneless
- ¾ plain low-fat or fat-free yogurt
- Do not use yogurt with xylitol and do not use at all if dog is lactose intolerant
- 1 carrot
- If your dog is diabetic, use a smaller amount
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Stir all the ingredients together
- Freeze in ice cube trays.
- For small dogs, you can pour the mixture into a piping bag and pipe little droplets onto a parchment-lined baking sheet before freezing.